Customer Support Rep
Our front line workers! Manage updates, chat with clients and monitor our team,
The Front Lines
Worldwide Customer Support
We’re a company of remote designers in a digital world where company meetings happen on webcams and bragging about how cute your baby is takes place on Slack channels.
Despite the inherent challenges, we’ve worked hard to create an enjoyable and inviting atmosphere for our team members.
We encourage small talk and relationship building as well as digital hangouts and collaboration, so everyone feels like part of the family.
- Manage the company email
- Updating and monitoring Task Status
- Update and organize databases
- Complete market or internet research
- Updating Team member information as needed
- Maintaining, and entering information into databases
- Coordinating events as necessary
- Performing general clerk duties
- Strong administrative and organizational support
- Professional verbal and written communication
- Ability to multi-task
- Excellent attention to detail
- Strong work ethics
- Team player
- Willingness to admit mistakes and develop skills.
Building A Dream Team
Who We're Looking For
Our unique service presents unique challenges. We service hundreds of individual clients on a daily basis and this creates a very fast-paced environment. Each day, team members will work together to deliver a seamless experience to our customers.
Below are some of the key attributes we look for in all team members:
- Professional Customer Service experience.
- Kind, Positive and Productive Personality.
- Effective and efficient workflow.
- Organized and self-managed.
- Provide accuracy and quality in every operation.
- Work well with a team.
- Handle constructive criticism and have a growth mindset.
The Daily Grind
You will be responsible for handling clerical tasks such as managing the company email, task status monitoring and updating, communicate and coordinate with the upper management team and more.
Ultimately, you should be able to handle administrative tasks and deliver high-quality work under minimal supervision.
- Support your team members
- Support and manage client accounts
- Provide world-class customer service
8 AM to 4 PM
Monday to Friday
Eastern Standard Time U.S.A
Ready To Join Us?
Start the application process now!