We work with many brands, which at times will need new creative ad ideas. That’s where your expertise comes in. Creative Assistants get to wear their creative hat as they develop and complete the best ad concepts that will convert for our clients.
Not your Grandmas Day Job
Creating in a Digital World.
We’re a company of remote designers in a digital world where company meetings happen on webcams and bragging about how cute your baby is takes place on Slack channels.
Despite the inherent challenges, we’ve worked hard to create an enjoyable and inviting atmosphere for our team members.
We encourage small talk and relationship building as well as digital hangouts and collaboration, so everyone feels like part of the family.
Building A Dream Team
Who We're Looking For
We service hundreds of brands on a daily basis, and this creates a very fast-paced environment. As you receive new creative tasks, you are expected to create concepts better than what the client has done on their own. It is important that you have the perfect balance between creativity and efficiency.
Below are some of the key attributes we look for in all team members:
- Professional copywriting and marketing experience.
- Kind, Positive and Productive Personality.
- Effective and efficient workflow.
- Organized and self-managed.
- Ability to understand design briefs.
- Ability to communicate clearly and effectively.
- Work well with a team.
- Handle constructive criticism and have a growth mindset.
The Daily Grind
Creative Assistant Responsibilities
Creative assistants are the support brands need when they don’t have any idea what to do next. Your number one responsibility is to understand what they need to develop a creative concept that works.
Here is a list of your general responsibilities:
- Thoroughly check each task/credit you are assigned to.
- For newly assigned CA credits, thoroughly review the form and ask the client for questions, if needed.
- Review brand’s site or their social media, and what ads they have done before conceptualizing.
- Create two initial concepts that are aligned with what they need.
- Complete approved concepts with copy and other details you can include to help the client visualize the creative.
- Communicate with the design team, if needed, once the completed concept is approved.
8 AM to 4 PM
Monday to Friday
Eastern Time U.S.A
Ready To Join Us?
Start the application process now!